If you have been dreaming about experiencing a true Horseback Vacation Package in the backcountry bordering Banff National Park, The Outpost has a variety of 3-6 day all inclusive holidays to choose from. Alberta’s Horseback and Dude Ranch Vacations are a treasure worth exploring and The Outpost has an extraordinary adventure made just for you! Welcome to our little bit of heaven!
Horseback Adventure 3 up to 6 days
- Transportation from the Bighorn Campground to The Outpost and return via horse or mule-drawn stagecoach or wagon
- 2-5 nights accommodation in rustic, fully furnished cabins featuring comfy duvets, linens and wood-burning stoves
- Guided horseback riding in the scenic mountain prairie grasslands of the Ya Ha Tinda Ranch and the Rocky Mountains bordering Banff National Park. Unbelievable, and unparalled for guided riding! Alberta’s best riding holiday bar none!
- Gourmet, hearty, home-cooked meals beginning with lunch on Day 1 and ending with lunch at The Outpost or on the trail on the last day!
- Daily activities at The Outpost i.e. explore the trails on foot, relax in the hot tub, fish the Red, toss some horseshoes, or curl up with a good book and a great cup of coffee! For a full list of activities please click here!
June 22 – October 9, 2017
- 3 Day – $1,110
- 4 Day – $1,470
- 5 Day – $1,825
- 6 Day – $2,175
Days of pick up from our staging site at the Bighorn Campground will vary depending on your length of stay and what is available. Please email your dates preferred and we will check availability. Start and close of season may also vary depending on how late spring arrives and how early winter sets in.
- Prices quoted are per person in Canadian dollars. Taxes will be added.
- Add on 1 hour knead-a-fix massage … $85
- Add on 1 hour Tim Tidbits (informal mini workshops) on tack fitting, conformation and function, driving multiple hitches, 2’s, 4’s and 6’s, or horseshoeing …$100